Glendale Healthy Kids has a core staff supported by volunteers. Our volunteers are the heartbeat of our organization. If you are interested in volunteering, there are many opportunities to serve our children in need.
Glendale Healthy Kids ensures that all children have access to healthcare and health education.
Glendale Healthy Kids is committed to providing a meaningful volunteer experience while positively impacting the lives of children and their families.
Glendale Healthy Kids agrees to provide you as a volunteer:
- An atmosphere which values your skills and talents
- Open communication and an opportunity to provide suggestions on your area of work
- Continuing educational experiences to enhance your role in the organization
- A variety of experiences and opportunities to learn new skills and meet new people
- The opportunity to review your position tasks regularly with annual discussion of continuing or modifying your role
- Recognition as a volunteer with all the fun of expected and unexpected celebrations of appreciation.
Please contact Sharon at (818) 548-7931 or firstname.lastname@example.org and see how you can make a difference in the lives of children!